TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I (lessee/renter) hereby acknowledge and agree to the following rental agreement terms and conditions:
- The lessee/renter of the vehicle agrees to waive off all the claims and/or clauses of action against the Lessor [Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.] arising from the operation, use or misuse of the vehicle.
- Vehicles are rented out in proper working condition and maintained on a daily basis. It is the responsibility of the lessee/renter to check the vehicle at the store/drop location before setting out on any ride. The vehicle must be returned in the same manner. Normal wear and tear is acceptable.
- The lessee/renter also agrees to pay all charges, including rental and damages to the vehicle, which accrue during the period of rental, and will at the expiration of the rental period leave the vehicle in as good condition as received by the lessee/renter, normal wear and tear expected.
- Lessee/Renter agrees to return the vehicle in clean, undamaged condition to avoid any additional charges for repair, maintenance or replacement of the vehicle. Lessee/Renter accepts full responsibility for care of the vehicle while it is under his/her possession. Damaged parts or components will be repaired/replaced as per Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.’s discretion and customer agrees to pay regular shop rates and retail prices for components replaced. Normal wear and tear is acceptable.
- Theft of the rented vehicle and its replacement is sole responsibility of the lessee/renter. The lessee/renter will be responsible for reimbursing Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. for the original price of the vehicle, plus cost of any accessories that were provided at the time of vehicle rental.
- Helmet is included in the rental and requires to be worn at all time while riding. If a lessee/renter is seen riding the vehicle without a helmet, he/she will immediately have to return the vehicle with no refund.
- In case of losing/misplacing the original key of vehicle, the lessee/renter agrees to pay Rs. 1000/- plus convenience charge for replacement of key. The lessee/renter has to keep the RC, Insurance, Pollution Certificate etc. of the vehicle in safe custody of himself/herself. In case of losing any document of the vehicle, he/she has to pay the actual cost of re-issuing the lost document and convenience charge.
- The lessee/renter shall in no case sublet/rent the vehicle to any other individual or third party.
- Pillion of the vehicle can ride the vehicle only if he/she has submitted a copy of his/her driving licence to Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. For any mishappening during ride/use of the rented vehicle when any other individual/pillion except the lessee/renter is riding the vehicle, the lessee/renter of the vehicle shall be fully responsible.
- The lessee/renter agrees to utilize the vehicle for personal use only and shall not use the vehicle for any commercial or/and illegal activity.
- The lessee/renter agrees to ride the vehicle under the stipulated speed limits in cities and highways and, in no case shall ride the rented vehicle beyond the speed limits. If a lessee/renter is seen speeding the vehicle beyond stipulated speed limit, he/she will immediately have to return the vehicle with no refund.
- The lessee/renter shall immediately inform Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. regarding any challan/fine slapped against the vehicle during his/her ride and it shall be sole responsibility of the lessee/renter to get the challan waived off in accordance with the Motor Vehicle ACT.
- The lessee/renter agrees to return the rented vehicle within the stipulated time as agreed upon before renting the vehicle or on the date mutually agreed upon by the lessee/renter and Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. after renting the vehicle. In the event of failure to return the vehicle within time, the lessee/renter shall have to pay the late fine charges as mentioned in the rental conditions of each vehicle.
- In case of breach of terms and conditions of this agreement, Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. shall have discretion to file lawsuit/case against the lessee/renter. All disputes arising from the present Agreement are resolved by way of negotiations between Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and the Lessee/Renter. If Foryuva Vehicle Rental Services (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. and the Lessee/Renter fail to reach an agreement, it will be resolved in Arbitration according to Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.